The price shown is for one battery only
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it explode or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release a massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blow out and cause serious damage to yourself and your place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, Stop Using it immediately and please dispose of the battery.
- Please dispose of batteries into Battery Collection Bins Collection.
- Do not dispose of batteries with your regular household waste.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and careful use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and regulations.
There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. VapeVendor.com.au and any of VapeVendor.com.au’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage or any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
VapeVendor.com.au and any or all of VapeVendor.com.au’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers.
Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly